Subject: LW 4.0 NT and Win95
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 95 16:33 BST-1

Has anyone tried to install Lightwave for use with Windows 95 beta? I tried 
it on a Win95 machine yesterday and it was really odd. Number One it didn't 
install the drivers for the dongle and yet it still worked. Number Two it 
crashed whenever I tried to load a scene file but worked fine at all other 
times.

Weird.

regards

snouty

---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Phil South <[email-masked]>   bortaS blr jablu'DI'reH QaQqu' 
nay'

            "Do as you would be done by." Jean-Paul Sartre
                   "Do-be-do-be-do." Frank Sinatra
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

--
[email-masked] (Phil South) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]